Owner & Practitioner – Lee Richards
I’m Lee Richards the proud owner and practitioner of Lee Therapies Health & Wellbeing Clinic, established in 2005.
- Diploma in Personal Trainer and Sports Therapy at David Lloyds in Milton Keynes with Premier Training
- Reflexology trained at the Oxford School in 2005, using the meridian style system, and recognised by the Association of Reflexology
- Acupuncture BSc (Hons) from London College of Traditional Acupuncture in 2008, and a Member of the British Acupuncture Council
- Trained and qualified in complementary techniques including: Personal Training, Indian Head Massage, Cosmetic Acupuncture, Spinal Acupuncture, kinesiology taping, Meridian Stretching and Guided Meditation
- 200 hour yoga teacher in 2014 – trained at the Whitespace studio in Stony Stratford in association with Yoga Alliance
Nutritional Therapist in Buckingham
Personal Training in Buckingham & Leighton Buzzard – Charlotte Hunt
Charlotte is a dedicated personal trainer covering Buckingham & Leighton Buzzard areas and is very excited being one of the team at Lee Therapies Health & Wellbeing Clinic.
Personal training is available face to face and through Skype for those who are pushed for time.
- Personal training level 3
- BSc (Hons) Sport and Exercise Science
- Fitness instructor
- boot camp
Graduate management programme following university in Ice Rink and Ski Centre.
Progressed through Corporate Management;
- Ski Centre Assistant Manager
- Sales and Fitness Manager
- Deputy General Manager of Large Sports Centre Complex
- Store Manager of Supermarket chain
Invited to be a on a BootCamp Abroad in Menorca 2017 for 2nd year running.
Through fantastic feedback and belief in myself; started self employed – dedicated to Health and Fitness.
- National Trust Member
- Spending time with friends and family
- Adventure sports
- Public Speaking
- Learning new skills
firstname.lastname@example.org – text or phone 07907322653