Owner & Practitioner – Lee Richards
I’m Lee Richards the proud owner and practitioner of Lee Therapies Health & Wellbeing Clinic, established in 2005.
- Diploma in Personal Trainer and Sports Therapy at David Lloyds in Milton Keynes with Premier Training
- Reflexology trained at the Oxford School in 2005, using the meridian style system, and recognised by the Association of Reflexology
- Acupuncture BSc (Hons) from London College of Traditional Acupuncture in 2008, and a Member of the British Acupuncture Council
- Trained and qualified in complementary techniques including: Personal Training, Indian Head Massage, Cosmetic Acupuncture, Spinal Acupuncture, kinesiology taping, Meridian Stretching and Guided Meditation
- 200 hour yoga teacher in 2014 – trained at the Whitespace studio in Stony Stratford in association with Yoga Alliance
Yoga Teacher – Rachael Guy
I teach yoga at Lee Therapies Monday 6-7pm at Gawcott Village Hall
I started practicing yoga in my 20s. I viewed yoga as an extension to my dance but I soon found out that yoga has many more benefits. Yoga makes me happy, it calms my overactive brain, keeps me grounded and it has become the physical and mental wellbeing that I had been searching for.
With me loving yoga so much that I decided to teach it and create a little sanctuary for others to experience the benefits of yoga too,
I believe yoga is for everyone. I teach a wide range of age and abilities. My classes are friendly and relaxed and my groups are small which allows me to work with you on a more personal level and help you achieve your goals.