Owner & Practitioner – Lee Richards
I’m Lee Richards the proud owner and practitioner of Lee Therapies Health & Wellbeing Clinic, established in 2005.
- Diploma in Personal Trainer and Sports Therapy at David Lloyds in Milton Keynes with Premier Training
- Reflexology trained at the Oxford School in 2005, using the meridian style system, and recognised by the Association of Reflexology
- Acupuncture BSc (Hons) from London College of Traditional Acupuncture in 2008, and a Member of the British Acupuncture Council
- Trained and qualified in complementary techniques including: Personal Training, Indian Head Massage, Cosmetic Acupuncture, Spinal Acupuncture, kinesiology taping, Meridian Stretching and Guided Meditation
- 200 hour yoga teacher in 2014 – trained at the Whitespace studio in Stony Stratford in association with Yoga Alliance
Nutritional Therapist in Buckingham – Jo Engel
Jo is our Nutritional therapist and is starting in October and we are very excited
Degree (Bsc) in Nutrition & Exercise, completed at St Marys University
Jo has a Masters (MSc) in Nutrition, Obesity: risks and prevention completed at Roe Hampton University, and achieved a distinction for my dissertation that looked at the benefits of certain probiotic strain and weight loss.
Jo is fully qualified, registered Nutritional Therapist, with a diploma (Dip/PG) in Personalised Nutrition completed at the prestigious CNELM, Wokingham and Middlesex University. Jo is a graduate of The Centre for Nutrition Education in Wokingham, which is accredited by Middlesex University. The Centre provides graduates with the powerful combination of a thorough scientific knowledge base and excellent therapeutic skills.
Jo is a member of the British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy (BANT) and adhere to their strict code of practice and their requirements for professional development and I am also registered with the Complimentary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC), which is supported by the Department of Health.
Coaching – certified practitioner of NLP
a coaching technique which aims to help people to achieve their health goals by using their own inner resources and solutions to make changes, particularly around lifestyle and dietary issues.
Personal Training in Buckingham & Leighton Buzzard – Charlotte Hunt
Charlotte is a dedicated personal trainer covering Buckingham & Leighton Buzzard areas and is very excited being one of the team at Lee Therapies Health & Wellbeing Clinic.
Personal training is available face to face and through Skype for those who are pushed for time.
- Personal training level 3
- BSc (Hons) Sport and Exercise Science
- Fitness instructor
- boot camp
Graduate management programme following university in Ice Rink and Ski Centre.
Progressed through Corporate Management;
- Ski Centre Assistant Manager
- Sales and Fitness Manager
- Deputy General Manager of Large Sports Centre Complex
- Store Manager of Supermarket chain
Invited to be a on a BootCamp Abroad in Menorca 2017 for 2nd year running.
Through fantastic feedback and belief in myself; started self employed – dedicated to Health and Fitness.
- National Trust Member
- Spending time with friends and family
- Adventure sports
- Public Speaking
- Learning new skills
firstname.lastname@example.org – text or phone 07907322653